Services which are customized to meet both client and project-specific requirements
- Custom Homes – We will build your custom home to your specifications. Built with energy-efficient materials in an effort to promote a more comfortable living space.
- Large Home Additions – Adding a new addition can increase the value of your home. Master bedroom suites, 2nd floors, large bedrooms with baths.
- Room Additions – We can assist you in creating a space that you’ll enjoy. Kitchen bump-outs, bedrooms, covered patios and more.
- Master Bedroom Suites – A place to call your own — no kiddie toys, no teens. A space where you can simply relax in peace.
- Guest Houses – A guest home can provide rental income, offer a less-expensive housing option or provide a home for a relative.
- Attached Garages – Adding an attached garage will prove to be more affordable. Also convert a carport or convert your existing garage to living space.
- Detached Garages – If you have the lot space, we can design your perfect two car garage, three car garage or garage workshop. Maybe add garage office space or convert your garage to living space.
- Equestrian Construction – From horse barns to grooms quarters, we will build to suit. Tack rooms, accessory buildings, manure bins and more.
- Equestrian Barns – We will build your custom designed horse barn, horse stable, indoor horse riding arena and remodel your horse barn interior.
- Covered Porches – A covered patio can be a nice addition to your home. We can build a gas fireplace and an outdoor kitchen.
- Kitchen Remodeling – Taking your vision along with our ideas and our know how, we’ll put together that dream kitchen that you’ve always wanted.
- Bathroom Remodeling – Whatever your ideas, we can build the bathroom remodel that’s perfect for you and your home.
- Interior Renovations – Remake of the interior finishes of your home. New exterior doors, impact windows, reconfigure rooms, add walk-in-closets.
- Residential Plan Drafting – Whether it’s getting your home remodeled or planning your dream home, we can help you create your plan.
Your home is your largest investment – a place for your family to live
In today’s economic times, it’s more economical (and much less stressful) to add onto your home or remodel instead of waiting for your home to sell. If your home isn’t quite as big as you’d like, or if your kitchen or bathroom isn’t as up-to-date as you might want, contact us. We can handle your project whether its a large 2 story addition or as small as a covered porch addition.
Adding new living space or enhancing the space you’ve already got can significantly improve your quality of life. We try hard to make the process as stress-free as possible, from helping design the space to securing all of the permits, from managing the cleanliness of our subcontractors to keeping your project on budget and on schedule.
Your house is perhaps your most valuable asset. It’s more than a house, it’s your home. Don’t let just anyone work on your home – we are licensed, insured and experienced at all facets of residential construction.
JWM Builders, Inc. offers free estimates. Take advantage of our years of experience as well as our promise to offer you quality, dependability and professional service throughout the duration of your project.
Contact us today or request a quote for your project.