JWM Builders is a full service Building Contractor specializing in home additions, guest homes, garages and more.
JWM Builders is a residential custom building contractor located Palm Beach County, Florida. Every one of the home and remodeling projects we build are fully customized to every client’s situation and spending budget. This really makes our company a complete custom builder. Our principal concentration is on building large custom home additions, guest homes and outbuildings.
We are experts at the complete process starting from design to getting the certificate of occupancy. We are excited with the knowledge that we’ve never ever designed a similar addition or home twice. By letting us be a part of your design team and also being the building contractor, we are going to be better suited to manage expenses by reducing potential issues that may come up during the building process prior to the beginning of construction.
Services which are customized to meet both client and project-specific requirements
- Custom Homes – We will build your custom home to your specifications. Built with energy-efficient materials in an effort to promote a more comfortable living space.
- Large Home Additions – Adding a new addition can increase the value of your home. Master bedroom suites, 2nd floors, large bedrooms with baths.
- Room Additions – We can assist you in creating a space that you’ll enjoy. Kitchen bump-outs, bedrooms, covered patios and more.
- Master Bedroom Suites – A place to call your own — no kiddie toys, no teens. A space where you can simply relax in peace.
- Guest Houses – A guest home can provide rental income, offer a less-expensive housing option or provide a home for a relative.
- Attached Garages – Adding an attached garage will prove to be more affordable. Also convert a carport or convert your existing garage to living space.
- Detached Garages – If you have the lot space, we can design your perfect two car garage, three car garage or garage workshop. Maybe add garage office space or convert your garage to living space.
- Equestrian Construction – From horse barns to grooms quarters, we will build to suit. Tack rooms, accessory buildings, manure bins and more.
- Equestrian Barns – We will build your custom designed horse barn, horse stable, indoor horse riding arena and remodel your horse barn interior.
- Covered Porches – A covered patio can be a nice addition to your home. We can build a gas fireplace and an outdoor kitchen.
- Kitchen Remodeling – Taking your vision along with our ideas and our know how, we’ll put together that dream kitchen that you’ve always wanted.
- Bathroom Remodeling – Whatever your ideas, we can build the bathroom remodel that’s perfect for you and your home.
- Interior Renovations – Remake of the interior finishes of your home. New exterior doors, impact windows, reconfigure rooms, add walk-in-closets.
- Residential Plan Drafting – Whether it’s getting your home remodeled or planning your dream home, we can help you create your plan.
Areas We Serve
Wellington, FL – is a village located in the farthest western part of Palm Beach County, Florida. The village’s southwestern boundary is along the Florida Everglades. Wellington is famous in the Equestrian world for Polo events. Being one of the best known Polo destinations throughout the world, it attracts the most accomplished and professional Polo players. The International Polo Club Palm Beach and the Palm Beach International Equestrian Center have their headquarters in the Village of Wellington.
“Wellington, one of the most successfully crafted communities in Palm Beach County, is the premier South Florida community known for its abundant parks, quality schools, attractive neighborhoods and equestrian interests.” – www.wellingtonfl.gov
West Palm Beach, FL – Located along FL’s Atlantic Ocean, West Palm Beach has year-round excitement within close reach of beautiful sandy beaches and the nation’s most attractive waterways. Access to world class shopping, fine dining and Broadway shows is another highlight of this city area. WPB is also the home of the Palm Beach Zoo and the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts.
“Downtown West Palm Beach is home to two a retail and entertainment district – CityPlace and the Clematis Street District. These vibrant pieces of the city are lined with fashionable martini bars, trendy nightclubs, elite boutiques, and fine dining establishments.” – www.palmbeachfl.com
Jupiter, FL – Jupiter is located on the east coast of the Atlantic Ocean just 20 minutes north of West Palm Beach. Jupiter is known for its easy going lifestyle, beautiful beaches and parks and the Loxahatchee river. It has a small town appeal with large city benefits. It is the home of Roger Dean Stadium and Abacoa Town Center.
“The Town of Jupiter has come a long way from a pioneer village for fishermen and animal trappers during the turn of the 20th century, to an incorporated township in the 1920’s, and a bedroom community in the post World War II era. Now one of the most desirable places to live in the State of Florida, the Town of Jupiter has experienced tremendous change and growth. ” – www.jupiter.fl.us
Palm Beach County, FL – PBC is a county located in southeast Florida. The county is one of the largest in Florida and includes cities such as the Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Juno Beach, Jupiter, Lake Worth, Lantana, Palm Beach Gardens, Tequesta, Wellington and West Palm Beach. Also in PBC is an unincorporated community called “The Acreage”. It is located in the areas north of Royal Palm Beach and Loxahatchee Groves. Read about the history of Palm Beach County.